
Well it looks like Colby has lost his zeal for blogging so it is up to me to update everyone. A few weeks ago Mom came up to Utah for my graduation. It was so much fun having her here and getting to spend so much time with her. Just to clear things up, I officially graduate in December but walked in the ceremony this August.
Tomorrow is the first day of school for me and I'm not too excited. For the past two weeks I have been taking a break and relaxing. I spent time at the pool with a friend and I read the entire Twilight series. I love the books and can't wait for the movie - even though it won't compare to the book. Colby has been busy practicing his guitar and obessing about getting an electric guitar. We are also so happy for Melanie and John and can't wait to hear more about cute little Bentley.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Brittany's Back!
Posted by Brittany and Colby at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yahooo!!! Your alive!
It is great to hear from you. Isn't it always fun to have mom around? She's the Best! Good luck with school this semester. I can hardly wait to have you back in Texas and so much closer!
Love ya!
Don't listen to Stephanie.... Move to Idaho.
I can't believe you only have one semester left! Hallelujah, that is so exciting!
Congrats on your graduation AND being just about done with school!
Post a Comment