It is so much fun being a mom. I love to just stare at Cooper and watch the funny faces he makes as he sleeps. I don't even mind changing his diapers or waking up all through the night to feed him. He is a great baby. He is very calm and has been sleeping really good the past two nights. I am overwhelmed with love for this little guy. Colby has been pretty amazing, he is such a natural and is great at calming Cooper down when he is upset. Mom has been with us since Cooper was born. It has been WONDERFUL to have her here to clean, make meals, and give advice. I was sad to see her leave today, we will all miss her. Tomorrow Colby's mom is going to come to Lubbock to stay with us for a few days. It will be nice to have her company and help.
After Mom left, Colby and I had some fun taking pictures of Cooper with Colby's guitar. Cooper was great for the photo shoot and let us put him on top of the guitar with out any opposition.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Cooper's First Photo Shoot
We love you all and are grateful for all the prayers, thoughts and phone calls!!
Posted by Brittany and Colby at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love these pics. You two did a great job. Why would you need a photographer when they turn out this great? I have been trying to print one but keep bombing out. It was so.... much fun being with you and sharing the wonder of these past five days. You have a beautiful little family.
I am loving all of the pictures that you've been posting. Keep them coming!!
How sweet! Those pictures are so cute!
You did awesome!! I looove the guitar ones :)
He is the cutest!
These pics are so cute you guys!! I love watching little Cooper change in such a small amount of time, he is so sweet!
Those are so cute i love all of them Brittany M
Post a Comment