Wednesday, July 22, 2009

One week old

Cooper is already changing so much. His little feet are getting fatter and his cheeks are getting bigger. Here are some pictures of him at one week old.

Sweet little man


Big eyes

Haha, this picture made us laugh so hard. I'm sure he is sick of us constantly taking pictures of him.

5 comments:

Hansen Family said...

He is such a cutie you guys! Congrats from us! I am impressed you have been able to take so many pictures. I am always so overwhelmed for like a month I can't get anything done!

Heather

Michelle said...

This was a fun time. Thank you so much for sharing him with me. I loved every minute. I am missing you guys already!!! You are great parents!! Cooper has all he needs!!

crack'n up ourselves said...

That last picture made me laugh too!

Julie said...

He's so precious! Congrats on your sweet little boy. I hope you're getting some sleep!

Martha Ann said...

Cooper is precious and just a perfect baby. In the last pic. he really means business...I am so proud of you two. You both did such a wonderful job of getting him into this world. This is one of the happiest times of your life. Enjoy it. Love, mammah