I know I have been slacking on my blog by only putting up pictures, but I guess it is better than nothing. This is my last week at home with Cooper and Colby. I am so sad to be going back to work and know that it will be really hard at first. I have loved being home with Cooper and witnessing all of his "firsts". He has started to smile and grin at people he is familiar with and is "talking" more and more everyday. He has gained weight and gotten taller. He is now 9lbs 8 oz and 21 1/2 inches. He loves his swing, but probably not more than Colby and I. After he eats we can wrap him up, put him in his swing and he will fall right asleep. Heaven! Colby started school today and will have classes on Tuesday and Thursday. On those days we are having someone from church watch Cooper. I'm nervous about letting someone else watch him, but I know this is a much better option than daycare. This last weekend we went to Midland to see Melanie and Tyler's families. It is always so much fun to be around family and it was exciting to introduce Cooper to them for the first time. While in Midland, Whitney did a little photo shoot of Cooper. He did not want to cooperate and had to be swaddled most of the time. We got so many cute pictures and here are a few.





As we were leaving Midland we stopped by the cemetery for Cooper to visit his Uncle Chad's grave. He was such an amazing person and example. I can't wait to tell Cooper stories of him.



2 comments:
I really like the pic of him in his towel.
Wow, he is getting so big. He is just about the size Tayor was when he was born, 9# 3oz and 22". He looks great. Hang in there this week, it will be hard but it does get easier and it won't be forever. Love ya!
Post a Comment