
Cooper is such a fun little boy. He really smiles now and is starting to find his hands. At his 2 month doctors appointment he weighed 11lbs and was 22 3/4 inches. And I’m sure he weighs over 12lbs now. He absolutely loves his bouncer and loves taking baths. I give him a bath about every other night as part of his bed time routine. He loves to sit in his chair and feel the warm water all around him. He usually smiles and talks to me while he is in the bath.

We recently discovered Cooper's love for his bouncer. He can sit in it and stare at his "friends" for such a long time. There is a little blue owl that is the middle toy that hangs from the bouncer and he is Cooper's best friend. Cooper will coo and smile at him constantly. It is so funny to watch him from our kitchen just smiling at his little owl.
Colby and I are already so proud of our little man and can’t believe he is growing so fast! Here are some day to day pictures of Cooper Jay.






1 comments:
Oh my gosh, I wish I could come and hold him. He is sooooooooooo cute!
Post a Comment