Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cooper's first Christmas

We started off our Christmas this year a week early with Colby's family and his Papa. We exchanged our gifts at their new house in Ransom Canyon. Genius me didn't bring a camera, so there are no pictures from that fun night. By tradition, Christmas Eve afternoon was spent at Tim's parent's house. We did a gift exchange, gift drawings, ate lots of yummy food, and played ping pong. We finished off the night by caroling with my family and reading the Christmas story in Luke.



This was such a fun Christmas with Cooper. I couldn't believe how many presents were under the tree with just our family, Melanie's family and Mom and Dad.



Cooper's first look at what Santa had brought!




Cooper's teenager face!

Papa and Cooper


Cooper's big present: the exercauser

Cooper actually did an awesome job unwrapping his presents. He would grab a piece and rip it off and then grab another piece.


Cooper and I both love his exercauser!!

Cooper and his cousin Bentley
Another favorite gift was his Baby Einstein DVD. I thought this was too cute!

0 comments: