We visited my Mom and Dad on Mother's day weekend. Colby studied for his finals and I got to spend a lot of time with Cooper and Mom. Cooper played with some hand-me-down toys from Tyler and Whitney's kids and he learned a new trick:
I couldn't believe how fast he picked it up and was able to walk smoothly with it. Now we'll see how long it takes for him to start walking with out any help ( I hope it's not too soon!).
Here are a couple more pictures that I think look just like my Dad. What do you think?

I think he was moving in this picture, so his head is a little warped, but still has a Dad expression.Sadly these are the only pictures I took all weekend. I should have taken so many more... it is always so hard to take pictures while visiting family.
1 comments:
thats awesome! growing fast! Hannah didnt walk till 14 months and people kept telling me to be grateful because I didnt have to chase her everywhere but I was SO glad when she finally did because I didnt have to worry about her hands being dirty from crawling and she could get her busyness out where ever we went! but it is kinda bittersweet to see them grow up!
Post a Comment