Yesterday Colby and I went to Rock Canyon with two of his friends from work(Travis and Jessica). They are really into rock climbing and finally persuaded us to try it out. We hiked up to this cliff and they set up the ropes. After watching the pros, Colby got harnessed up and climbed almost all the way to the top! I was really impressed with how high he got. Next, I started the climb. It was so scary and high! I tried not to think about it and started to climb faster. I made it pretty close to the top but hated dropping down. That was probably the scariest part. We finished off our night with a great movie - Elf! It really got us in the Christmas spirit and we can't wait to come home!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment