Monday, January 7, 2008

A New Year

We are finally getting our life back from the holidays. Our drive to Texas was crazy, but we made it alive and loved every second of being home! My big surprise was a mini sewing machine from Mom, I'm excited to use it. Colby got a Zune from his parents and loves it. Colby's Mammaw gave us great tickets to the Matchbox 20 concert on March 6 and we can't wait for it. We just found out that Alanis Morsette is a guest performer at the concert and we are thrilled! That is going to be an awesome concert! This last week being back in Provo has felt so long because I have been sick. Colby caught what I had Saturay night, but is already feeling better. Tommorow is the first day of school for this semester. I am excited to see how my class and teachers are. Colby is currently trying to find another job that is more stable and fulfilling. It is no rush, but just something he is looking for. Colby and I would like to take some trips this year to Idaho and Las Vegas to see Julie, Jessica, and Melanie. Hopefully we can find the time and money to do so.

0 comments: