As it happens the cure for Rheumatoid Arthritis has been found.
This cure all substance is called Supple.(Quite an unappetizing name if you ask me....Yuck!) But for all intensive purposes it's supposed to be the natural way to combat joint damage. According to the directions I am supposed to drink one can of Peach Mango flavored Supple a day for 28 days and after the seventh day the difference should be very clear.
It's day two and so far I still feel less than satisfactory.(At least I have the Peach Mango flavor of 26 more drinks to look forward to) All joking aside, I'm still pretty hopeful. I am hoping that Supple along with my Arava will finally do the trick. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed until day 28.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
The Cure
Posted by Brittany and Colby at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is awesome - not the flavor, but the fact that there has been some progress towards a cure. We're definitely hoping for the best for you, but you have to move to Texas even if you are soon able to stand the cold of Utah.
We've been praying for you. We hope It WORKS for you.
HEy, we need an update. Has it worked?
Post a Comment