April Fools.
A day of deception and trickery if you ask me. It comes when you least expect it in the laced words of your loved ones who "care" for you. Not today people, honesty takes a back seat and the hijinks begin. This year I got to play the role of the unsuspecting husband. I have come to the conclusion that Brittany is quite possibly one of the best "tall tale" givers in the world. Or maybe I'm one of the most gullable. I'm not to sure which is the case but I have only one thing to say.....Next Year I'll Be Prepared!!!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Next Year I'll Be Prepared
Posted by Brittany and Colby at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You've got me curious.
What did she do?
Yeah, now we need to know what the tall tale was!
I'm glad that you were able to figure out how to get your blog up and running again!
Post a Comment