I'm going to need everyone's email so that I can get our blog off of google and restrict strangers from searching for us. So if everyone could comment with their email that would be great.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm going to need everyone's email so that I can get our blog off of google and restrict strangers from searching for us. So if everyone could comment with their email that would be great.
Posted by Brittany and Colby at 3:11 PM
8 comments:
whitandty@gmail.com
tyandwhit@gmail.com
I would love an invite :)
Alicia2romania@hotmail.com
(Koby Andersen's wife)
You know my address but here it is for convenience. I really want to be able to read your posts.
madbush2@sbcglobal.net
Hey Guys, I am a blog stalker and would love an invite so I can keep up with you! This is your cousin Heather. Thanks
HEather
bushalolee@hotmail.com
jjmeldrum@netzero.net
Yeah, so I am a dork and forgot to give you my address. Here you go:
hansenmh@juno.com
Heather
scrumptious310@hotmail.com (brittany's cousin)
Post a Comment