Well for those of you who haven't already heard through the grapevine Brittany's car has been out of commission for sometime now. It gave me a chance to learn how to put in an alternator which was tough but a good learning experience just the same. (A big thanks goes out to my Dad and Dad in law for all the help and advice) Well, we soon found out that we were given a faulty one and had to replace it a second time. After all of this the car refused to cooperate. Needless to say Brittany and I have been carpooling for about a month and a half now, but I'm definitely not complaining about that.
After a good bit of frustration the winds have begun to change. Today Brittany's vehicle seems to be miraculously healed. Although it's nice to have another car again I will miss always having Brittany with me when driving to and from work and school. I guess in the end the one thing that I've taken from all of this is that one's ATTITUDE is a very powerful thing. It is often one of the only things that we can control. So as cliche as it may sound we've been successful in making lemonade out of lemons. Keep on laughing and loving everybody!!!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Posted by Brittany and Colby at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is awesome. I can't believe that you replaced the alternator...twice. I have never done anything that intense before, and I grew up in the service station business. Good to hear that all is going well now. Can't wait to see you two!
Your my hero! Are you feeling any better? When are yhou guys going to Texas?
Post a Comment