
This past weekend was our first anniversary. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. It has been so wonderful and full of laughs, car problems, family, school, internships, doctors, guitars, and lots and lots of love! We got to go to Park City on Friday evening and stay in Club Lespri, the same hotel we stayed in for our honeymoon. We loved relaxing in the room and watching movies. The next morning we went to the park City Mountain Resort and rode the Alpine Slide and Alpine Coaster. I was surprised by how fast the rides were and loved riding down the mountain with that much speed. Colby enjoyed the rides too and controlled the brakes on the coaster (which I thought he used a little too much). We are back to school and work in Provo - blah! We are getting really excited to move back to Texas but equally sad to leave beautiful Utah. We have had so much fun here and have enjoyed the mountain scenery. Wide open spaces here we come... in December.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Park City or Bust
Posted by Brittany and Colby at 9:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I just can't get over how young you and Colby look in that picture. I knew you were kids at heart, but WOW!
Happy Anniversary! We're glad that you're coming back to Texas too. Then after school is all done, you can move out here to Dallas!
Wait, is that you in the pic....the boy looks like colby but that girl does not look like you...im confused!!
Due to Colby's dislike of taking pictures, this is not a picture of us. He didn't want me to go back to the car and get the camera.
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you guys had a great time. I want to go to park city sometime. I am sad you won't be here in March and April-- thats when Skinny Dancing Girl's dance competition is in Utah. I am hoping I don't have to take any of the other kids this time.
I am so glad you two have a GREAT time! I can hardly wait for you to be closer. Yippee!!!
Post a Comment