
As most of you know we are moving to Texas in a week and can't wait to be back home. This past week Colby took a paid vacation from work and packed our apartment. He did a great job and got so much done. We almost have everything ready for the move - now we just have to make it through the next week. 
It is Colby's last week of work and my last week of college. Hallelujah for both! I am so excited to be officially done with school, but it doesn't seem real yet. I still feel like I'll be back in a classroom in January. We are happy to go home and spend time with each of our families. Christmas is my favorite holiday because of the remembrance of Jesus Christ and the all the time that is spent with loved ones and family members. Merry Christmas to everyone!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Welcome to our Warehouse!
Posted by Brittany and Colby at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good job Colby! Packing and moving are the worst. I think we decided we're never going to move again.
We can't wait to see you!!
Uhhh, cute table and chairs!!! I like! Good luck with the move!!
Yahoo! Maybe we'll see you guys once and a while!
Post a Comment