These past few weeks have been very busy and fun for Colby and I. We moved from our apartment in Provo and with the help of Dad we drove home safely. We came to Midland for Christmas and spent two great weeks there. It was the longest stay I've had in Midland for a quite awhile. It was great to see both of our families and get to spend so much time with them. On Christmas we announced to everyone that I am pregnant. My due date is July 17, 2009 and we are so excited for our little baby to get here. We have now been in our Lubbock apartment for one week. Everything has come together and I am really starting to like it. I had a little trouble adjusting to Lubbock the first couple days we were here. I think it just because the apartment wasn't "put together" yet and I was nervous about finding a job and getting to know new people. But now that I've learned my way around Lubbock and met some people at Church, I'm feeling much better about the move. Now that I think about it, I think I had kind of a culture shock. Living in Utah is just so different than living in Texas. I love Texas, but it has been a long time since I lived here.
Colby started school on Thursday and really isn't too excited to be taking classes again. At new student orientation he found out that he has a semester of general classes that he still has to take. This actually turned out to be a good thing, because he just can't decide what to major in. So this will give him one more semester to figure out what he is interested in most. I have been searching for a job for a few days and I have one interview on Monday - so wish me luck.
Friday, January 9, 2009
We're back in Texas!!
Posted by Brittany and Colby at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good luck at your interview! Just so you know, I am earnestly praying for you to have a baby boy. Bentley is completely outnumbered by girls on both sides of our family.
Hey Brittany, I am glad your doing ok in Lubbock. Hope your interview went good today. Keep us posted.
Hey Britt- I am just now checking your blog. Let me know how your interview went. I am glad you like Lubbock. It does take some time to get used to but I think you will find that you like it and being close to home is so nice.
I miss you.
Post a Comment