Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Green Beans

This week Cooper had his first taste of Green Beans! He ate them without much hesitation and only made a few funny faces. On his first batch, I tried to puree fresh green beans in my vita-mix. Sadly, it didn't really get pureed, so Cooper didn't like the texture much.

I bought some baby food green beans and tried those out today and he ate half of the jar!



I think he liked them. For some reason he kept trying to suck the beans off the spoon instead of taking a bite. I guess it takes time to get the hang of it.


We cleaned off in the bath tub. Here are a few pictures of our little chunk!


This is a typical picture I get when trying to photograph Cooper. He always tries to grab the camera or the camera strap. I love this picture because I think he looks like a marshmallow man!

3 comments:

Tyler Bushman said...

He has the best smile! Eventually those little kids learn to take bites. It's funny to see them suck on the spoons while trying to figure out what's going on.

Anonymous said...

He is getting way too big. I want him to stay little longer. What a cutie. I can't believe he sits up so well and he is eating from a spoon. Can't wait to see you all again.

Melanie said...

Oh boy, you've started solids...let the fun begin! He is so stinkin' cute.