Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Half Birthday!


Cooper is 6 months old today! He is 17lbs 9 oz and 26 inches long!! That is one big kid! Cooper can now roll over both ways, sit up mostly by himself, put things in his mouth, pull toys towards him, laugh, stink up a whole room, and splash in the bath tub. He also finally has enough hair to have a baby mohawk! He loves soft blankets, kids, and music. A couple days ago I gave Cooper his first real food: a banana! He loved it and kept getting mad that I couldn't feed him faster.


Here are some pictures of him in the past couple days.





And how I was able to write this post...

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

He looks so big with those tennis shoes on and I love the mohawk!!

Tess said...

He's so cute! I wish you guys still lived in Utah so I could meet him! :) Miss ya!

w said...

I can't believe he's 6 months old already!! LOVE the shoes :)

crack'n up ourselves said...

HIs feet look big in those shoes. He is super cute.