Well I turned 23 this past Friday and I had a great day! Colby had school all day, so I had Cooper at home with me. In the morning I got a wonderful surprise at my door - a edible arrangement from Colby.
It was beautiful and really yummy. He must know me well because I love chocolate and I love strawberries!
The arrangement came with a balloon which I figured Cooper would love. As you can tell, he was a little scared of it at first. It took him a few minutes and then he was in heaven playing with it.
After Cooper's first nap we went shopping at Burlingtons, back home for a nap, then to TJ Max, then back home. Usually Cooper is great to go shopping with, but he was grumpy and didn't last very long (probably because the poor kid is still trying to get over that virus).
Colby's mom came and got Cooper before Colby got home - so that gave me an hour to go shopping alone. It figures that I would put so much energy into going shopping with Cooper and find nothing to buy, and then I walk into Target for 30 minutes and find plenty of things to spend all of my birthday money on! I got some shirts and really cute pair of casual shoes - all of which I really needed and wanted.
Then Colby took me out to a Sho-Guns type restaurant with our good friends, Travis and Lara.

We had fun watching the chef and catching up with each other. After dinner we went to Colby's parent's house for some wonderful ice cream cake!

Mammaw has been in town this week, so she was able to join in on the festivities. She is always so much fun to be around and gets everyone laughing. The night ended with my big surprise - an elliptical!!!!
I was so excited! I am determined to be healthier and enjoy life more and this is a great step towards that goal. Thanks for all the birthday wishes, it was a great day!
Monday, February 22, 2010
23 years old!
Posted by Brittany and Colby at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, what a great birthday! It's always so nice to have family close.
Post a Comment