Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!

This Valentines Day has been quite different for us this year because we are all sick! We took Cooper to the doctor twice this week and found out that he has RSV and an ear infection. He is on an antibiotic and seems to be feeling a lot better, but still has a yucky cough. We got take out at Chili's last night which was wonderful and then we went to bed early with runny noses and headaches. Fortunately, I made some Valentine Cards a couple weeks ago that we sent out to a few special people. I got 3 cards for free from Shutterfly and ordered another one to keep for Cooper. We had some fun decorating the envelopes. I think they turned out really cute. Here is what they looked like.




Happy Valentines Day everyone!

5 comments:

Tyler Bushman said...

Those are so cute. I hope you guys are feeling better!

Unknown said...

OOOOHHHHHH.....How Cute!

Anonymous said...

ugh RSV is nooo fun! Hannah had it in december and i feel for ya! have you tried a breathing treatment?? it seemed to help her. cute pictures! Hope yall feel better soon!

w said...

Love the cards...what a great idea! I hope he is feeling better soon!

Stephanie said...

Super Cute Cards Britt. Sorry to hear that you are all so sick. Hope you get better soon. FYI- If you lived close to us you could always have a babysitter. :-) BTW- Carlee loves getting your texts.