Saturday, February 6, 2010

Let it snow!


Last weekend Lubbock got hit with a nice rain and snow storm. It came on really fast...it was raining when I put Cooper down for a nap and when I came back it was a blizzard outside! Talk about a fast change! Here's the before and after picture, this happened in like 10 minutes.



So once Cooper woke up I let him look out his bedroom window at the snow. He sat there and stared for a long time and then repeatedly tried to get the snow through the window.


Later on that day I got Cooper bundled up and went outside for some pictures. I should have known it was too close to his nap time - this was the best picture I could get.


He just sat there and looked around - no smiling or talking....just staring! We decided to spend the weekend at Colby's parents house. I got to go sledding, Colby got to play the X Box and Cooper got lots of love and attention! We love living so close to them!!

Mimi and I are always taking pictures of our little stud!

Playing in the cabinet with Uncle Blaine's toys!

In training!

1 comments:

w said...

Crazy snow!! Cooper looks very intrigued :)