Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!


I usually don't think twice about St. Patrick's Day and I'm usually lucky if I even wear green, but this year it turned out to be a little more fun than usual. I got Cooper dressed up in a cute green outfit and we delivered sugar cookies to some of our friends.
Here are a couple funny faces for your pleasure, he is full of them!



It sounds so simple as I am typing this but that was an all day affair. I made and partially decorated the cookies during Cooper's nap and then spent Cooper's awake time delivering and chatting. It was a fun day and we both enjoyed getting out of the house.


A few days later...enjoying the grass...and wearing green!

2 comments:

The Pools said...

...no one came to our house to deliver cookies...

w said...

Aww...he's so sweet, the cookies look yummy too!