Today has been such a wonderful and beautiful day! Colby woke up with Cooper and enjoyed some one-on-one time with him and let me sleep in. Then we watched General Conference at home. There were so many great and inspiring talks! Colby and I were both moved to become better and to set goals for ourselves. It was a fun experience to have conference on Easter - to hear so many talks about Christ and about how we can become more like him in our everyday lives.
Cooper loved his first Easter! He had fun with his Easter basket and everything in it...
His new toys:
The eggs:
The grass:
and the basket:
After conference we went outside for some pictures in his Easter outfit.




We spent the rest of the day at Colby's parent's house. Michelle made a great dinner, as always, and we spent a lot of time outside since the weather was so nice! Cooper loved being outside and enjoyed being with his Mimi and Papa!
We are so grateful to Jesus Christ - for his life, his atonement, and his resurrection. We are forever indebted to him and love him with all our hearts! What a wonderful gift he has given us all!!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Cooper's First Easter
Posted by Brittany and Colby at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I love his Easter outfit...so cute!
I just saw all your other posts and I love the funny face pictures of Cooper!
Post a Comment