Cooper is 9 months old today!
His Stats are:
Weight:20lbs 3 oz
Length: 28 inches
Head: 18.5 inches
I feel so blessed to have him in our family! He is very mild tempered and is happy most of the time. I love him so so sooo much!!
Cooper can: crawl fast, stand holding onto something, say mama and dada, pick up and eat finger foods, make me laugh, dance to music, soak the entire bathroom during his bath, hesitate when I tell him "no", wave goodbye to daddy, give mama a high five, and sleep 12 hours at night (with one feeding around 5am)!!
For this 9 month milestone I wanted to post some of Cooper's funny face pictures. He is known for his expressive face so here are some pictures, beware there are a lot!
Here we go!

Okay, these next three were taken one right after the other...hilarious!!
One:
Two:
and three:












3 comments:
Thanks for making us laugh!
Those are Awesome!!!
haha he does have some funny faces! I think the last one is my favorite!
Post a Comment