
Last week Laura invited me to go to the Mudroom with her. It is just like "The Pottery" in Midland. I chose to copy an idea from one of the shelves and make a celebrate plate. It actually turned out pretty cute and I'm excited to use it. We finally got all of our curtains up last week and here is the finished product.
There is still a lot to do in our apartment, but I think the living room is done. For those wondering about my job: The first week went really well, everyone was really nice and welcoming. There is certainly a lot for me to learn but that will come with practice and time. The things that I'm not looking forward to are taking out staples and cutting off casts. I like talking to the patients and preping them to see the doctor. There is quite a bit of background work that I wasn't expecting like, scheduling MRI's, CT scans, and dealing with insurance companies. Overall, I think I will really enjoy this job once I get it all down.
This weekend Colby's family came up for a day of fun in Lubbock. We went to the Science Spectrum, then ate dinner at Joe's Crab Shack and finished the night off with a movie. They ended up staying the night so we got to use our blow up mattress and try out our new sleeper sofa. It was so much fun to have them here for the day. Here are a couple pictures from the Science Spectrum.


Sunday, February 1, 2009
My newest creation
Posted by Brittany and Colby at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your apartment looks really nice!
I love the curtains Britt! I'm glad your job is going well :)
Your apartment looks great Britt. I'm glad work is going good and be glad you have things to learn. Going to a boring job everyday is no fun at all. I hope you are feeling well.
Your apartment looks really cute! Congrats on the job and on your pregnancy!
Post a Comment