One of my Christmas gifts from Colby was a digital scrapbooking program called Memory Mixer. I've been playing around with it and making random pages the past couple months. I finally decided to make a book of my bridal pictures. It has been a lot of fun to put it all together and to feel creative. Colby is also glad that I am putting his present to good use.
On Friday I had another ultrasound and they checked all of the baby's anatomy. The doctor reviewed all of the pictures they took and said that everything looked normal and healthy. Horray! I love getting ultrasounds because I love to see the baby move around. The past few weeks I have really been able to feel the baby move, he is a very active baby boy! Even Colby has been able to feel him move. I also finally told my boss at work that I am pregnant. What a relief!! I don't know why I waited so long - I was just nervous to do it. But now it feels so good to have it out in the open. Here is a picture of my growing belly at 22 weeks. It's not the best picture of me, so just look at my baby bump please. Maybe I'll get a better one to put up soon.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Memory Maker
Posted by Brittany and Colby at 6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I find it so funny that both of our post on Sunday happen to be about scrapbooking! Hahaha! Your belly is so cute!!!
I love that page! The little bird is so cute.
And, you look amazing for 22 weeks! I'm jealous. I'm so excited for my new little nephew :)
What are you saying? You look beautiful! Oh! I'm just so excited for you! We miss you guys a ton.
You're so cute Britt! I'm so excited for you!
Way cute pic of your digital scrapbook page, and cute prego pic.
Are you a Bushman? Your baby bump is way to small at 22 weeks to be a Bushman. Just kidding, only jealous! You look great! Would you like Grace's baby car seat? It was only used for her. Let me know. Love ya
Your baby belly is soooo cute Brittany!! Can't wait to see you!
Love ya
Post a Comment