
May has already been a pretty exciting month for us. We started it off with a trip to Dallas to see the Dave Matthews Band concert. We made the trip with Colby's friends, Travis and Brent. We ate at the House of Blues before the concert and then braved the rain to drive to the Super Pages Center. The concert was great and we loved all the songs they played!

Colby finished his first semester at Texas Tech with all A's! I am so proud of him for all his hard work and studying. The month of May is basically his summer break. He is going to school for both summer sessions to get as ahead as he can.
Our next exciting event of May was our trip to Midland this weekend. We decided the best gift we could give to our Mothers was to spend some time with them. Luckily, I ran into my best friend's mom, Laurie Fitzgerald. She did my first ultrasound in December and she couldn't wait to "see" my baby again. On Saturday afternoon Me, Mom, Colby and Colby's Mom went to the Womens Clinic to have an Ultrasound done by Laurie. I was excited to see the baby and to have both of my Mom's see the baby in an ultrasound for the first time. It was SOO amazing to have a 4D ultrasound done, I couldn't believe how well you could see his little nose and lips! This was my favorite picture! We were all gasping and ooo-ing and ahh-ing. I was also able to get a DVD copy of the ultrasound - what a amazing keepsake!! 
This is Colby's favorite, he has a little grin/smirk in this one.
Here is my Mother's Day Present: A little kiss from my little boy!
Happy Mothers day to everyone!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Summer Has Begun!
Posted by Brittany and Colby at 4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Those are great pictures! I love the pic of him giving you a kiss. I can't wait to meet him!
OHHH I love those pictures of your little boy! Jared said they looked wierd. Can't wait to hold him. Jared can't wait either.
Those pictures are so cool! You look awesome with your belly. Happy Mothers' Day!
Hey Brittany:
It was so good to see you and Colby when you were in Dallas. Oh wait, we didn't see you. Never mind.
By the way, great pictures of the baby.
David
You look so cute. What a good mother's day present to you and both your mom's.
Fun! Those ultrasound pictures are amazing! What a great Mother's Day gift!
This was the best Mother's Day gift ever!! I have shown all my friends the baby and they can't believe how good it turned out! I already am crazy about the little guy!!!! Colby, we are so proud of you for all your hard work. It will pay off!!!! You guys look great together!!
Thank you, again, MOM-michelle
Brittany your belly is so cute!!!!!
Youe pictures are cute too.
Love ya
We are so excited for you! The baby bump so cute, and so were the ultrasounds!
Post a Comment