Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baby Showers!

This month I have had two baby showers: one in Lubbock and one in Midland. My awesome cousin Delisa threw me a shower on the 13th.

It was small, but great. I got a lot of items that I needed and it was fun to socialize and eat the yummy treats.


Thank you so much Delisa!!

My shower in Midland was this past Saturday, the 20th. Some family and a lot of church friends came to celebrate our baby.

Colby's mom did a great job on all the decorations and Mom made lots of yummy refreshments. I got so many wonderful presents and tons of baby clothes! They are soo cute. He is going to be a well dressed baby! I have been such a slacker on blogging about my pregnancy, so here is some info:
-He is constantly moving, Colby loves to watch my belly at night and in church to see him move. At my last four doctors visits he has been totally flipped around each time(head on the left, right, left, right).
-Total weight gain so far: 28 lbs
- Baby's estimated weight: 6 lbs
-He has the hiccups almost every night.
-My pregnancy symptoms have not been too bad. My feet and hands do get swollen, but usually go down after some rest. I have had a lot of heartburn but it has not been as bad lately- probably because I have been avoiding tomatoes. My worst symptom is back pain. It seems that I have a big knot in the middle of my back that gets aggravated when I sit. (Bad news for 3 hours of church)
- Colby's pregnancy symptoms: Cravings for hamburgers or anything salty, very emotional, body pains, and morning sickness. What a sympathetic husband!
-We have two names that we like: Cooper Jay Eisenbach and Jude Michael Eisenbach. As of right now we leaning towards Jude, but give us your opinions!
-Mom and Dad notified me this weekend that I have popped and have definitely grown in the last week.
Here is a picture of me at 36 weeks. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

They say that your baby will have lots of hair if you get bad heartburn! John votes for Cooper and I love both! Can't wait to see you next week.

crack'n up ourselves said...

Jason and Grant still want you to name the baby after them: Grayson. Haha Can't wait to see you next week!

w said...

The showers look like they were great! As for the name...you know our vote :) Though, Jude is a nice combo of Jace and Cade (kinda) so I like that too!

You look so cute...can't wait to see you!

Tyler Bushman said...

Britt, I'm pretty concerned here. If you don't up your tomato intake, Cooper might not come out craving the appropriate amount of Mexican food. No pain. No gain.

Can't wait to see you guys!

Stephanie said...

Britt, you look great and I can hardly wait to see you. The baby showers looked awesome and I am so glad you got lots of good stuff. As for the name, I think I like Cooper Jay but Jude is cute too.
I had a lot of heartburn with Taylor and Grace. Taylor was bald and Grace had just a little hair. I can hardly wait to see him. Love ya

Susannah said...

You are so cute!!!