Monday, July 13, 2009

Well Here We Go!


This morning at work I got a call from Colby telling me that Dr. Linton was trying to get a hold of us. Apparently she had been thinking about me over the weekend (about my blood pressure and headaches) and wanted to check me. We found out that she has a meeting coming up that is four days and is in Arlington and that she wanted to induce me. So here's the news: I am going to be admitted into the hospital at 8 PM tonight to start prostaglandin tablets. Hopefully by the morning my cervix will be "favorable" and they will start me on pitocin. So it looks like we will be having this baby sometime tomorrow! Colby and I are very excited and I'm a little nervous. Right now we are getting the bag packed and finishing up odds and ends. I am supposed to get as much rest as I can. It is amazing to think that we will be parents tomorrow! We'll keep you updated!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't seen your picture before. How cute. I am so excited and can hardly wait to be there for the arrival of jr.

Melanie said...

Ahh, I am so excited for you guys! I am almost teary eyed!! It sounds like you have a great doctor. I can't wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Baby Eisenbach! We miss you guys! Cute pic!

crack'n up ourselves said...

Yes!!! That means I win the prize for guessing your due date!!!!!!

skinnydancingirl said...

hOLY COW i am soooo excited to hear about him i cant wait to have a new baby cuz
Brittany M

Crowley Family said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you!

Dadra said...

Good luck!! We'll be thinking about you and hoping everything goes well!!

Michelle said...

This looks great!!! Good job.